Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Weekend with BOTH my boys :)

This weekend was the annual FIA picnic up in Vermont. We've all attended every year since 1998. Colin's birthdad and his 8 year old son went, too, so it was a very brotherly weekend. It was so fun, and so special. I can't even explain how nuts Jeb is for Colin. He talks about "my big brother" constantly, and Colin was so proud to introduce Jeb as his brother to anyone who would listen. Colin camped with us Saturday night, how cool is that? We have worked so hard, and boy
the rewards are well worth it.




Can you tell I'm beaming?




No words.



Boys love to look for stuff in the woods, apparently ;) Jeb followed him everywhere!


They had so much fun playing around in the tent!



I don't know why, but I thought this was a pretty cool image. My boys' shoes, so casually laying around together.

No comments:

Post a Comment